Ayurveda is a fast-growing holistic health care system that originated in India and looks at at the whole self, mind, body and soul, to create balance and wellbeing.
Understand the foundation of Ayurveda, the personality types based on one's dosha or constitution, and learn how to create balance using diet, herbs, yoga and conscious lifestyle practices.
This weekend immersion will provide you with the tools and knowledge for self healing and prevention.
- Understand the 5 elements, their qualities (or gunas) and how they affect our physical and emotional state of being.
- Determine your own body and personality type.
- Discover Ayurvedic techniques for addressing physical and emotional symptoms in yourself and others.
- Learn about using spices, herbs and essential oils to create balance in mind and body.
- Study principles of Ayurvedic diet and cooking.
- Explore the connections between Yoga and Ayurveda.
Saturday-Sunday, November 12 and 13th, 10 am-6pm
This weekend provides 18 accredited hours toward a 300 hour advanced YTT.