NEW YEAR'S SURF & YOGA RETREAT
with Cynthia Lorena
Nosara, Costa Rica | January 11th - January 17th, 2019
Start off the new year with Cynthia Lorena (Advanced Yoga Teacher/Teacher Trainer & Mentor, Energy Healer) in Nosara, Costa Rica, for a New Year's Surf & Yoga Retreat!
Immerse yourself in a week of sun and surf, good food, uplifting, like-minded company, dynamic and restorative yoga, sacred chants and meditation, and other activities like zip-lining, vision boarding, and more.
This perfect vacation is carved out to nourish your body, mind, and soul. Life is like surfing: we ride waves throughout the year, sometimes we fall and get pulled under by the current and other times we are lifted up by the fluid power beneath us. Surfing is like yoga: connected to the elements, powerful, freeing, meditative and above all fun.
PRICE PER PERSON
$1680 Standard Quadruple (bunk beds) | Single Private $2620 | Double Private $1960 | Triple Private $1870
**$600 Non-Refundable deposit due by November 1st**
- Transportation to and from airport (I will help you arrange transportation!)
- Specialty beverages
- Daily surfboard rentals outside of lesson
- Spa Treatments
RETREAT PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations at Costa Rica Yoga Spa
- 3 delicious and healthy meals per day
- Tax and Tip
- All presentations/programs
- 1 Surf Lesson (includes board rental)
- Zip-Lining Tour through Jungle Canopy
- Vision Boarding Workshop
- Daily morning meditation and yoga led by Cynthia
- Plenty of free time to journal, explore, relax, surf, run, etc
- Beach trips and beach picnic
- Daily transportation to beach/town
- Gift Bag
ABOUT COSTA RICA YOGA SPA
The Costa Rica Yoga Spa is located on the mountain of a private ranch in Nosara, Guanacaste on the Gold Coast of Costa Rica. Our boutique resort and retreat center looks out on both the Pacific Ocean and the Ostional National Wildlife Park. It is here that hundreds of thousands of Olive Ridley sea turtles come to nest throughout the year and where a wide variety of birds call home. In a word, it's breathtaking. ue to the location of our facilities, the natural habitat and ocean view will never change.
A stay with us includes three healthy, organic, and vegetarian meals each day with many ingredients from our own permaculture garden. We offer a variety of spa services, adventure activities, and environmental volunteering options for you to personalize your retreat or vacation experience however you'd like. We are truly a natural oasis of health and wellness.
- 7:15am: Meditation & Yoga with Cynthia
- 8:30am: Breakfast
- 9:30am: Beach or Excursion
- 1:30pm: Lunch
- 2:30pm: Spa time/relaxation
- 4:00pm: Program or Yoga
- 6:30pm: Dinner
- 8pm: Bonfire or Program